Internet of Things
- Age: 13 years old and above
- Solo Class: PHP 12,500.00
- Group Class: PHP 10,500.00
Did you know that we can establish communication with objects and devices around us? Learn the concept of the Internet of Things (IoT) through the Raspberry Pi. IoT is a network infrastructure that seamlessly connects physical objects and software applications and allows them to exchange data via wireless networks. In this course, students will be introduced to the fundamentals of IoT and the creation of an IoT sensor using the Raspberry Pi.
Internet of Things 1
- Setting up Raspberry Pi with Raspbian OS
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi and Basic Linux command on Raspberry Pi
- Introduction to Python
- Programming with GUI using Python on Raspberry Pi
- Introduction and Interfacing of GPIO of Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing of GPIO of Raspberry Pi using Python program with GUI
- Introduction to connecting Arduino and Raspberry Pi using Serial
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi Serial Connection with Python GUI program
- Introduction to connecting Arduino and Raspberry Pi using I2C
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi I2C Connection with Python GUI program
Ready To Get Started?
Cultivate your knowledge while enjoying the benefit of taking classes in your own home. Learn from experienced professionals and kickstart your future.