Build a robot with Philippine Coding Camp! Learn how to code successfully and build your very own machine. This course covers the basics of coding, wireless technology, and electronic components for robot-building.
Students will be able to learn the basics of coding using Arduino, as well as familiarize themselves with electronics and its components like switches and resistors. Not only that, but this course also covers analog to digital conversions for sensors and vice versa.
- Introduction, Coding, and Basics of Arduino
- Digital input
- Analog input
- Projects: Traffic light system and simple car simulation
This course will primarily focus on wheeled robot development. Topics include robot motion, advanced logic formulation, and robot physics. Students will be able to build their own wheeled robots that can detect and avoid obstacles by the end of this course.
- Introduction to wheeled robots and their basic parts
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Robot chassis assembly
- Project: obstacle detection robot
This course covers fundamental concepts of wireless technology. Topics include wireless connectivity, data transmission, basic application development, and robot movement. Students will learn about the basics of Bluetooth technology to their implementation in Robotics.
- Bluetooth technology basics
- Wireless Data Transmission I: Digital Input
- Wireless Data Transmission II: Analog Input
- Bluetooth Programming
- Project: Bluetooth-operated wheeled robot
Ready To Get Started?
Cultivate your knowledge while enjoying the benefit of taking classes in your own home. Learn from experienced professionals and kickstart your future.